Better Care Program-North Toronto Health Link (Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre)https://scopehub.ca/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 ScopeHub - UHN ScopeHub - UHN https://scopehub.ca/wp-content/themes/osmosis/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Better Tracking and Triage for Equitable, Reliable Care: The Better Care Program helps identify patients who can be helped with better care planning.
- One of the ways you can take part is if you have visited the hospital emergency room several times in the past six months.
- If you are a patient with multiple chronic health conditions, ask your family doctor if a care plan would be right for you.
- When you come to an emergency department you might be asked if you want to take part in coordinated care planning.
- A coordinated care plan that helps meet your goals and needs will be developed just for you.
- The care planning process help bring your health providers together.
- As part of this process, you will be enrolled in the Health Links Better Care Program.